So you would be the coffee expert I should ask my question. Can I use regular coffee in my espresso machine. I got doube chocolate coffee from one of the kids in the class as a gift. I don't like coffee, but love my iced latte's from starbucks. Can use that coffee and save money??
We have a Tassimo coffe maker and I love how it makes the one cup at a time. They have the Gevalia coffee pods for it and that is my favorite brand. But I must say that is some kind of coffee stash!
8 comments:
I'll be at your house bright & early lol!
Tom is jealous!
So you would be the coffee expert I should ask my question. Can I use regular coffee in my espresso machine. I got doube chocolate coffee from one of the kids in the class as a gift. I don't like coffee, but love my iced latte's from starbucks. Can use that coffee and save money??
Come on over KF!
Susie, I know nothing about coffee, that is the funny think, sorry I can't help you.
Mary, tell Tom he can have some. Seriously we have enough fo the next 10 years.
We have a Tassimo coffe maker and I love how it makes the one cup at a time. They have the Gevalia coffee pods for it and that is my favorite brand. But I must say that is some kind of coffee stash!
LMAO, first wine, then beer and now coffee. LMAO
LOL! HOLY COFFEE, BATMAN!
Post a Comment