These are the pictures that cause the Chaos in our family!!!
Hey, I took a picture of my computer and work space one day, but thought that was "dumb." It actually is not a bad idea. :)
Is that a real photo you took in Hawaii?
At first I thought it was a window!
Susan - Yes that is a picture I took in Hawaii. It was from the balcony of our Hotel room.Chelle - I thought It was dumb too, but I was tired and uncreative. Turns out not a bad idea,LOL.KF - I wish i had a view like that here at home,LOL.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey, I took a picture of my computer and work space one day, but thought that was "dumb." It actually is not a bad idea. :)
Is that a real photo you took in Hawaii?
At first I thought it was a window!
Susan - Yes that is a picture I took in Hawaii. It was from the balcony of our Hotel room.
Chelle - I thought It was dumb too, but I was tired and uncreative. Turns out not a bad idea,LOL.
KF - I wish i had a view like that here at home,LOL.
Post a Comment