
OK, first off.. for those that didn't check comments I DID workout this morning. Second, I wanted my picture to be the Wisdom tooth I had pulled today, but seeing that I have a CRAPPY camera or the photographer sucks it didn't happen. So on that note. Every knows I hate to cook, my Step mother got this picture for me for Christmas and here is my evening glass of wine with it. It just finished cooking homemade pizza for dinner.

6 comments:
WTG girl! You'll get into a routine of working out and it will become automatic.
I love that saying. I want one for my kitchen.
I hate to cook too. I wish I enjoyed but I just don't. It's too much work and then you have a big mess to clean up afterwards. I'd rather just throw out the pizza box. LOL.
I love it!!! The picture that is, not much for the cooking thing either. Every now and then I get the urge and the dish comes out crappy and I quit again!!
I hate to cook also! Thank God for the "already prepared" meals that they sell now. It's a good thing I was not a mom in the "50's!" I would be in so much t trouble!
I only enjoy cooking junk food...real food cooking stinks...unless you have plenty of wine, I guess. LOL
Post a Comment