These are the pictures that cause the Chaos in our family!!!
Add more pics!!Looks really nice. Are those canvases??(p.s. We skied Squaw Valley in Tahoe... where did you guys ski?)
Check out a place called uppercaseliving.com they have cool stuff, letterings and sayings, that are removable wall stickers. they have hundreds of sayings. You might find something to relate to your pictures.
Loto - They are canvesses, I got them done at Costco.com.Krishna - I actually have every other room in the house with an uppercaseliving phrase on it. I love them, but need to stop the madness.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Add more pics!!
Looks really nice. Are those canvases??
(p.s. We skied Squaw Valley in Tahoe... where did you guys ski?)
Check out a place called uppercaseliving.com they have cool stuff, letterings and sayings, that are removable wall stickers. they have hundreds of sayings. You might find something to relate to your pictures.
Loto - They are canvesses, I got them done at Costco.com.
Krishna - I actually have every other room in the house with an uppercaseliving phrase on it. I love them, but need to stop the madness.
Post a Comment